Searching for a Star Stage Performance Course
Ballard School of Performing Arts is pleased to announce the 2012 Searching for a Star Stage Course.
Searching for a Star Stage Course is designed to increase confidence as well as the quality of a performer’s singing voice.
Instructors will focus on:
- Vocal techniques
- Mental preparation for the stage
- Body movement as it relates to rhythm
- Vocal preparation exercises
- Using the microphone properly.
The Star Stage Course consists of:
- 12 hours classroom instruction
- 10 additional hours of practical instruction
- 10 hours of performance in front of a live audience.
If you have plans to audition in the future, this course will be very helpful to you.
Who is eligible?
Children and young adults 8-10, 11-13 and 14 through high school and Adults 19-39, 40-54 and 55 and older are welcomed to apply.
Class size is limited!
This year there will be a limit on the number of students allowed in the program: Five students per age category, a total of 30 students. The smaller group size will allow us to increase the training that we give the performers!
Classes begin September 2012.
Location: Ballard School of Performing Arts
130 North Ballard Ave
Wylie, Texas 75098
For more information call 972-429-0047